Listen to Season 3, Episode 3
If you didn't pass 5th grade, you have no idea what that word means.
But, when something's remarkable - you know it when you see it. On this episode, we talk to the founders of a fake religion and then, one of Time's People of the Year to uncover how to transform your working life by being remarkable. Plus:
- How do you become the most interesting woman in the world?
- What happens when you meet strangers on the internet?
- What are the inner-mechanics of being remarkable and how can you use them to your advantage?
- How do you build the foundation for a deep, focused career?
- What happened to Pardis Sabeti in 2015 that really, really sucked?
And more, all on this episode. P.S. Sign up for the email list here.
- Thanks so much to Pardis Sabeti for coming on - it was incredible. Here's her remarkable TED talk. And here's "Turkana Boy," which I can't get out of my head. Here's her profile in TIME. Follow her on Twitter.
- Here's the link to the Facebook Fan Page (The Church of Pardis Sabeti). It's hilarious.
Production and Special Credits
Special Guests: Pardis Sabeti, Sudev, Amanda, and Paca
Host, Producer, Sound Design, Research: Mohnish Soundararajan
Co-Host: Kevin Sanji
Feedback: Kevin Sanji and Justine Brumm
Special Music: "Turkana Boy" by Thousand Days
Intro Music: Electric Mantis