Listen to Season Two, Episode #18!
Contrary to popular belief, you can have a sibling and not want to punch them in the face, at the same time. On this very special episode, Mohnish and his sister Vysali deconstruct how to have good sibling relationship and cover:
- The basics: how do you have a good relationship with your brother or sister?
- What percentage of sibling relationships are unfixable?
- Why did Mohnish's sister smoke him like a salmon?
- Why are sibling relationships so valuable (and how do they affect you)?
For more material on this episode including additional research, books, cover artwork and more fun stuff, check out www.realtalkstudio.com
P.S. Sign up for the email list punk! It's awesome, you'll get updates, and you'll get all the lessons from Season One in one beautiful ebook, that you can read in 20 minutes.
We're on Spreaker!
Research, Fun Stuff, and More
- Jeffrey Kluger - with a book called the Sibling Effect - has an awesome TED talk where he cites that roughly 80 - 85% of sibling relationships have the potential to be awesome, or are already awesome, and dives into the science of sibling relationships. Kluger has been instrumental in shaping the material in this podcast, and he's just excellent. Really cool talk.
Production - Special Thanks and Credits
Special Guest and Content Ideation: Vysali Soundararjan
Host, Producer, Editor, Research: Mohnish Soundararajan
Music: Electric Mantis